Ways of raising capital for your business

Having business ideas but not able to get the capital is another challenging thing. But there are so many ways of raising capital for your business. We will look at some of the ways to raise capital for your business which includes the following:

https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js?client=ca-pub-9290919216701997
Note: (Saving from your earned incomeS or wages) is the best method of raising capital for your business. Other methods includes the following:

1. Loans or gifts from families and friends.
2. Loans from banks ( short-term  loan)
3. Selling some of your properties or assets.
4. Go into partnership with other people of like minds or trusted friends
5. Through equipment leasing 
6. Through hire purchases
7. Engaging in part time/seasonal jobs
8. Through business networking
9. Trade by barter system of goods and services
10. Buying auditioned materials or fairly used materials
11. Federal Government loan assisted Programmes.
12. NGOs in Nigerian Assisted Programmes
13. Federal Government loan assisted Programmes.
14. Private Money lenders,only that they give high rate of interest above bank rate.
15. Equity Finance Companies
16. Long form loans - Bond and Debentures from investors/Lenders.
17. Trade Credits - credit purchase
18. Cooperative thrift
19. Debt Factoring
20. Organized contribution within people - this can be people in a given area or organisation.
21. Retained earning
22. Provisions - other people's money (OPM).
23. Crowd funding

These are the different ways you can raise capital for your business. Please share for others who might be interested.

Comments

  1. My name is Mrs Nadia Albert from Russia, And i am a happy woman today through the help of a Loan lender, Mr Russ Harry. I will refer any person that is looking for loan to this Loan firm. He gave  happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $500,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 2 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $500,000.00 US Dollar, at a low Rate. He is a God fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him Via E-mail-Elegantloanfirm@hotmail.com /Whatsapp number+393511617486

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'M NOW FULFILL FINANCIALLY BECAUSE OF THE LOAN I GOT FROM LFDS .I would like to bring this to the notice of the public about how i came in contact with Mr Benjamin after i lost my job and being denied loan by my bank and other financial institution due to my credit score. I could not pay my children's fees. I was behind on bills, about to be thrown out of the house due to my inability to pay my rent, It was during this period my kids were taken from me by foster care. Then i set out to seek for funds online where i lost $3,670 that i borrowed from friends which i was rip off by two online loan companies. Until i read about:loan online (247officedept@gmail.com) somewhere on the internet, Still wasn't convince because of what i have been through until a relative of mine who is a clergy also told me about the ongoing loan scheme  at a very low interest rate of 1.9%% and lovely repayment terms without penalty for default of payment. I have no choice than to also contact them which i did through text +1-989-394-3740 and Mr Benjamin responded back to me That day was the I'M best and greatest day of my life which can never be forgotten when i receive a credit alert of $400,000.00 Usd loan amount i applied for. I utilized the loan effectively to pay up my debts and to start up a business and today i and my kids are so happy and fulfill. You can as well contact them through email: (247officedept@gmail.com)  WhatsApptext  helpline: +1-989-394-3740 Why am i doing this? I am doing this to save as many that are in need of a loan not to be victim of scams on the internet. Thanks and God bless you all, I'm Oleksander Artem from Horizon Park BC , Ukrain.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Post your comments here

Popular posts from this blog

The Gold mine in Palm Oil Business

List of mobile loan apps and online lending platform in Nigeria

Step by Step method of Producing 25 Litres Ordinary liquid soap for sale and also make Profit