Biblical confessions for victory over all financials problems and for your Business

 God is power source of wealth and business ideas. As you confess these words of God about prosperity everyday, you shall receive victory all your financial problems.


- Jesus is the  lord of this earth. The  earth with all it's fullness belongs to the  Lord - Ps 24: 1

- I seek first the kingdom of God, therefore everything I need shall be added unto me. Luke 12:31

- I delight myself in the word of God therefore I am blessed. Wealth and riches shall be in my house. PS. 112: 1-3.

-  I remember the Lord my God for it is he that gives me power to get wealth.
Debut. 8:18

- With me riches and honour, enduring wealth and prosperity. Prov. 8:18

- I am crowned with wealth- Proverbs 14:24.

- I magnify the Lord who has pleasure in my prosperity - Psalm 35:27

- The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not want - Psalm 23:1

- The blessing of the Lord makes me rich and he adds no trouble to it.  Proverbs 14:24

- I receive wealth from the Lord and good health to enjoy it-  Eccl 5:19.

- I am prospering in every way.  My body keeps well. Even my soul keeps well and prosper-  3 John 2

- The wealth of the sinners is laid up for me. - Proverbs 13: 22

- I delight myself in the Lord and he gives me the desires of my heart. - Psalm 37: 4

- Blessed be the Lord who daily load us with benefits even the God of our salvation.

- Also confess Deuteronomy 28:11-14.

Note: There is no shortcut to wealth. The only way is to pray and work hard and ask for God blessings on your business as you confess these words.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Gold mine in Palm Oil Business

List of mobile loan apps and online lending platform in Nigeria

Step by Step method of Producing 25 Litres Ordinary liquid soap for sale and also make Profit